Moorebank Sports Club is committed to the health and wellbeing of its patrons and staff. We are a registered COVID Safe Venue and have a Covid Safety Plan.
All members and guests must comply with the following conditions of entry.
- Check in via the Service NSW Covid Safe QR Code located at the main entrance
- Not attend if unwell or experiencing symptoms such as cough, sore/scratchy throat or shortness of breath or fever
- Sanitise hands on entry and throughout your stay
- Practice good hand washing, personal hygiene and cough etiquette
- Where possible maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres
Failure to adhere to these conditions may result in a refusal of entry or being asked to leave.
Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated and will ensure our Club continues to be a COVID Safe venue.
COVID-19 UPDATE – 6th May 2021
In accordance with the NSW Public Health Order, Sporties will implement the following measures from midday 6th May 2021 until 12.01am Monday 10th May.
• All patrons are required to be seated whilst drinking inside our venue.
• No singing or dancing will be allowed.
• We also ask that if you have visited any of the identified locations, that you follow the advice given by NSW Health and not attend our venue.
QR Sign In
Everyone entering Moorebank Sports Club, must sign in via the Services NSW Covid Safe Check-In.
This is a mandatory obligation and your Check-In must be sighted by staff to gain access to the Club.
Download the Service NSW APP https://bit.ly/3o0XWaG
Select Covid Safe Check-In
Scan QR Code at Club Entrance
Enter your Details, Continue, add any Dependants & Check In.